Note: These steps work the same on Mac/Windows and on different web browsers like Google Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Follow these exact steps to get up to date:
1. Close all your Google Chrome tabs.
2. Quit Google Chrome by right-clicking the icon in your dock then hitting "Quit"
3. Open Google Chrome again and go to https://tools.joinflyp.com
4. Right click anywhere on the page and click "Inspect"
You'll notice the right side of your screen showing some code, that's the inspector.
5. Right click the refresh icon and click "Hard Reload"
That's it, you can now close the inspect section by clicking the tiny "x" button at the upper right side of the inspector.