Make sure you are logged in to your Marketplaces in a separate tab:
- For Poshmark, Mercari, and Facebook to connect, you must first be logged in already in a separate tab.
- Simply pressing the Connect button will not connect to your marketplace without the marketplace first already being logged into in a separate tab.
- Here is Poshmark as an example:
If your marketplaces are open in separate tabs, but you are still unable to connect:
Update your extensions
- Check to see if your extension needs updating.
- Go to: chrome://extensions/ (You may need to copy and paste this into your browser)
- In 'Manage Extension', click on 'Developer Mode', then click on Update:
Check your Chrome Browser is up to date
- Paste this into your Chrome url bar: chrome://settings/help (You may need to copy and paste this into your browser)
- Or, click on the three dots button in the upper right, then click on Help -> About Google Chrome
- If your Chrome says to Relaunch or Update, please do so.
Clear your cookies and cache from All Time
- Go to: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData (You may need to copy and paste this into your browser)
- Once cleared, closed your old tabs, and open Flyp Tools, Poshmark, and Mercari in new tabs and log back in. This should force all sites to establish new connections.
Check your Crosslister extension permissions.
- Click on the extension and select 'Manage Extension'. Make sure all site access options are toggled on: